Just because it’s is a wonderful rainy Wednesday, I wanted to share 10 random things I am grateful for 🙂
1. Jesus. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. (Colossians 2:6-7 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.)
2. Surprise packages from my Grandpa full of sweet little things. The best.
3. For the 25 years I got to spend with my Dad. Some people don’t get that long with their parents. I miss him every day, but I am unbelievably grateful I got him for that long.
4. My wonderful husband. He keeps me sane. And he puts up with my crazy whims and doesn’t mind when I turn the living room in to my painting studio. That’s love.
5. My entire family. My big crazy wonderful family.
6. Technology. Facebook, Skype, and all of the great tools that allow long distance family and friends to stay in touch.
7. Relaxing rainy days.
8. My girl friends. Always always always take care of your girls. Even more so if you are in a relationship – just because a guy comes along (even if you end up marrying that guy!) doesn’t mean you should neglect your friends. Friends are important. Friends keep you balanced.
9. My childhood. I’ll write more about that sometime, but it’s a bit too much for now. It was perfect though. I feel bad for people who didn’t get to experience the same things that my family and I did.
10. Down time to cuddle up in a fleecy blanket, drink hibiscus tea, and watch some Shark Tank. Or journal. Or read a good book. Basically anything that includes tea and blankets!
What about you? What are you grateful for?